Polkit/Consolekit cancer stick‏

HI,

  I found out a while ago that udev will be using polkit.
Which
this was another authentication type you could use by CHIOCE, which was
policykit/Consolekit and Pam. I do know there is a patch since I have
it to work around Pam. But it is the fact we are still forced with the
other parts of the cancer stick. Even if we use shadow or there was
another style of authentication its useless. Because the dominating one
is still in control and not the one we would like to still use. I
really feel disappointed in Linux now after 10+ years . Its no longer
about and working with choices. Its following the same path as
Microsoft . Consolekit/Polkit is the IE/Directx of linux now and that's
really sad. I dunno what I'm going to do now But I'm ready to give up
on Linux now. I have been holding back on putting out an article . But
It looks like I will now. I'm sure Microsoft should be happy to hear it
too. Its all about the favoritism and not caring about the smaller %
that doesn't want it. There is enough proof on Google the bugs and
constant guaranteed breakage. But I had nothing against people using it
But now my system will be infested with this same crap and I don't want
it .
Anyway as the rest I've probably wasted my time . I really wish
there was a patch to drop Consolekit too,  to let my chioce of
authentication have full control. But like I said its simple to see how
this one type of authentication has made Linux not care about choice
any more. the Brute force has won :(