Re: Proposal: let's just use the FAS group already

On fös 20.des 2013 19:24, Adam Williamson wrote:
I've stuck a meeting agenda item for the group membership stuff in for
Monday, we can chat about it there...maybe you could draft some specific
changes to the current group description texts?

The only issues that I have been bit concern with is newcomers and for example the urge to fiddle with the severity levels which are strictly set by developers themselves and the thing is i'm working on a proposal for the group were we merge the role of reporter and triager into "QA community member" ( same individual reports/triage ) so we kinda need to have everyone with triage privileges so I think we should be able to act on good faith here and rather remove individuals encase it becomes an issue, maybe a 3 strike policy or something and or discuss on list/meeting.

JBG