Re: F19 Final criteria revamp

On 06/13/2013 12:37 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
My expectation is the installer doesn't crash, the attempt leaves the disk untouched, and I get some coherent message indicating this. This expectation is reasonable, but still constitutes "support". I don't know what "doesn't support" could mean unless it applies uniformly to the entire distribution. If you ask for help with a problem related to resizing, I think you're as likely to get a response on it as anything else in Fedora.

I'm not sure who has been responsible for putting all those "Official","Recommendation ( like kvm over xen ) ","Support" etc. label on various components or group of components within the distribution.

We are a community driven distribution and support is nothing more then best effort ( limited to community members individuals free time ) of maintaining to the component we already ship and if we ship it we "support" it to the that extent.

JBG