Re: F19 Final criteria revamp

On 2013-06-10 12:04 (GMT) "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" composed:

On 06/10/2013 11:56 AM, Felix Miata wrote:

Yet another Fedora way to alienate users. While "dual" booting is
indeed a thing of the '80's, multibooting isn't going away just
because virtualization exists. Virtually all my 30+ usable systems are
multiboot, regardless whether their hardware supports virtualization.
Most of them don't.

And in what are you using those 30+ usable system

They are all in the same building.

and why aren't you running Fedora only on them?

This is a test list, so I subscribe because I'm a tester. My role is discovering and reporting reproducible problems in software. Fedora is both testing tool and test subject. None of the testing I do requires a complete PC be constrained to a single operating system.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/