Re: F19 Final criteria revamp

On 06/10/2013 02:38 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2013-06-10 12:04 (GMT) "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" composed:

On 06/10/2013 11:56 AM, Felix Miata wrote:

Yet another Fedora way to alienate users. While "dual" booting is
indeed a thing of the '80's, multibooting isn't going away just
because virtualization exists. Virtually all my 30+ usable systems are
multiboot, regardless whether their hardware supports virtualization.
Most of them don't.

And in what are you using those 30+ usable system

They are all in the same building.

So being in the same building is why you are multi booting them?

and why aren't you running Fedora only on them?

This is a test list, so I subscribe because I'm a tester. My role is discovering and reporting reproducible problems in software. Fedora is both testing tool and test subject. None of the testing I do requires a complete PC be constrained to a single operating system.

You could just as well wipe those machine clean and perform a fresh OS test on a fresh install ( along with what ever hw driver development you are into ) of what ever OS you have running each time you are performing test.

JBG