Re: F19 Final criteria revamp

On 10 June 2013 08:57, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

and why aren't you running Fedora only on them?

This is a test list, so I subscribe because I'm a tester. My role is discovering and reporting reproducible problems in software. Fedora is both testing tool and test subject. None of the testing I do requires a complete PC be constrained to a single operating system.

You could just as well wipe those machine clean and perform a fresh OS test on a fresh install ( along with what ever hw driver development you are into ) of what ever OS you have running each time you are performing test.\

Johann. DROP IT. Seriously. You are picking a fight just for the sake of a fight.  I am sick and tired of you doing this every couple of months. If you can not express yourself in a better less "You are an idiot because you disagree with me." point of view, take a break and come back when you can.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.