Re: How to interpret F18 Blocker criterion

On Wed, 2012-11-07 at 07:51 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> > Does anyone else agree with Johann that we should change or remove the
> > criterion? If there's significant support for that idea I'll throw it on
> > the meeting agenda for next week, but if no-one else thinks we should
> > stop testing and supporting install-alongside-Windows, maybe we should
> > just leave it there. I think the arguments on both sides have been made
> > clearly by now.
> > --
>
> We can still test this and installing Fedora, and arguably we should be
> doing that along other OS other than just Microsoft as well.

There's a ticket for writing some other dual boot test cases, I think.
No-one's ever got around to picking it up. Feel free...

> We would just not have the Fedora release dependent upon the result from
> those tests...

In practice what usually happens is I fire up the VM I keep around
specifically for this purpose and do the test on the last few Final
builds. Takes me about ten minutes a shot.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey