Re: Fedora Handbook - Call for Native Speakers

On 10/17/2016 06:07 PM, Jona Azizaj wrote:
I'd like to translate it also in albanian! Is the English version ready?

Cheers,
Jona

Hey Jona, this is a good question that I do not have the answer for... :) However, I've directly CC'd Jiri to this email as he is the most qualified person to answer this.

I've also CC'd the Translation mailing list, since I feel like this is a discussion that might also be relevant there, depending on how far along the English one is. For anyone just seeing this, this link might help explain the idea better:

https://eischmann.wordpress.com/2015/10/14/getting-started-with-fedora-handbook/

Sorry for the slow response here.

--
Cheers,