Re: Fedora Handbook - Call for Native Speakers

On 11/01/2016 08:21 PM, pedro andrade wrote:
Is there an English version of this handbook? My Czech is a but rusty,
so having this translated to Portuguese might be easier if there's an
English text. ;)

Regards

Hey Pedro! At the time this email thread was started, if I recall, Jiri (or maybe it was someone else, I'm not completely sure) was looking for English native speakers to help translate this. If there is an English version available, I'm sure the team behind this handbook would appreciate translation assistance. :)

On Nov 1, 2016 23:16, "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx