Re: Fedora Handbook - Call for Native Speakers

Justin W. Flory píše v Út 01. 11. 2016 v 19:15 -0400:
> On 10/17/2016 06:07 PM, Jona Azizaj wrote:
> > I'd like to translate it also in albanian! Is the English version
> > ready?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jona
> >

> Hey Jona, this is a good question that I do not have the answer
> for...
> :) However, I've directly CC'd Jiri to this email as he is the most
> qualified person to answer this.
>
> I've also CC'd the Translation mailing list, since I feel like this
> is a
> discussion that might also be relevant there, depending on how far
> along
> the English one is. For anyone just seeing this, this link might
> help
> explain the idea better:
>

> https://eischmann.wordpress.com/2015/10/14/getting-started-with-fedor
> a-handbook/
>
> Sorry for the slow response here.

Hi Justin,
the handbook has its repo on Github:
https://github.com/lukaskotek/fedora-handbook-doc

Unfortunately it still hasn't been fully translated to English. We've
failed to finish it mainly due to lack of time.
Anyway, I think the handbook needs to be updated anyway because the
English translations are of the original version written in 2015. We're
already preparing an updated version in Czech, but it may be better to
update the English version first, make it the master and translate that
to other languages. To Czech, too, not the other way around.
Brian said he'd volunteer to hook it up with Zanata once the English
version is finished.

Jiri