Re: Reviving the Games SIG

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 19:52:51 +0100,
 Sérgio Basto <sergio@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

About focus, many games have stopped the development and we just can
build it with deprecated software, I mean for example ltris that use
SDL1, many others still in gtk2, if we can have expertises in these
areas (SDL, qt4, gtk2, gnome2, sound output etc), we can make our life
simpler.

An surprisingly we need some php help for maniadrive, Sérgio has help a lot, but there are still problems with it on f25+. If we don't get it fixed in a few weeks, it will get dropped from Fedora.