Re: Reviving the Games SIG

Hello Paul, Justin

I have 2 suggestions one is maintain and update the game wiki page .
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Games

Second suggestion, is new for everyone, and is bring some games from
RPMFusion to Fedora proper, AFAIK some games there could be in Fedora
proper (they came from old freshrpms ...) , to have one idea see this
link [1]. This link will be updated with more one or two games in next
packages push (at least gtetrinet) ...

[1] http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/development/rawhide/Everything/source/SRPMS/repoview/amusements.games.group.html

Best regards,

--