Re: Fedora should replace mailing lists with Discourse

Kevin Fenzi writes:

Thanks for the conversation and a lot of useful information.  I think
it's mostly moved to "users", which is a channel which I think is more
suited to forum style.  So I'll go back to lurking, after one comment.

 > Yep. Perhaps we could (re)direct people to file issues with upstreams so
 > their problems are at least tracked.

These should be triaged by somebody who understands Mailman, as many
of the issues that have been mentioned are specific to the Fedora
instance.  Most prominent is the closure of the web form, with no
explicit redirection to social auth or email signup.  No need to be
massively careful about it, we understand that users find it difficult
to identify the right venue to report mail issues in general and list
issues in particular.  But it's very frustrating for them to get
bounced back and forth.

Steve