Re: GNOME 3.19.92 megaupdate

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2016-03-15 at 13:06 +0100, Vít Ondruch wrote:
>> So do you see any solution/improvement for this issue? I repeatedly
>> reported the breakages, I made some proposals (as simple as "send an
>> email"), which IMO should improve the situation, but it seems that
>> you
>> prefer to keep status quo.
>
> A solution would be to have rawhide gated by some form of minimal auto-
> qa that keeps such breakage out of composes.

That is already being worked upon.

> Asking the people who already do a _ton of work+ to get all these
> builds done in multiple streams to do even more work, and asking in an

I don't see this as any more work that what goes into the f24-gnome
branch building, and as the pushing of builds is scripted through
mclazy is it actually much more work, given mclazy must already
support building in this manner, to ensure that it's usable for
everyone that is using it?