Re: GNOME 3.19.92 megaupdate

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 6:18 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think that would be even more confusing for projects that are not
quite core GNOME, e.g. NetworkManager needing a new glib. We'd have to
get any project depending on the core GNOME stuff to also build in the
side tag for the duration of the delayed push, which we don't even
know how long would be for. If you want to manage this that's fine,
but for me I'd just stop building for rawhide as it's just too much
hassle.

I'm confused by your reluctance to use a side-tag here -- it's really not a hassle at all to use, and it would really help those of us who regularly use Rawhide.  Would you be willing to at least try it for a couple of iterations and see how it goes?

--
Jared Smith