Re: Fedora Workstation visual identity [was Re: Default plymouth theme]

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 6:31 PM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Quite probably but then the Endless look and feel is quite different
to the standard upstream gnome one. Similarly the Ubuntu one is quite
a bit different to the upstream theme, even with the orange aside, yet
Fedora some how gets questioned over the fact that we want some
differentiation and get questioned over the fact that we even want to
deviate over the wallpaper. So given those distributions change
numerous other things more than a wallpaper or a watermark. I suspect
they have less opinion about for a request for a watermark logo
because they have other branding visible such as orange tints or
permanent side bars.