Re: Underlying DE for the Workstation product, Desktop -vs- Workstation

On 02/03/2014 09:07 PM, drago01 wrote:
On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:55 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/03/2014 08:55 PM, drago01 wrote:
The WG's dont dictate or decide how we in QA spend our time.
Where did I say that? Where did QA decide that they now longer want to
test desktops?
You seem to always talk about the whole QA community while in fact you
are talking about yourself.

I suggest you check meeting logs [...]
Only references I found where:
"jreznik from Base WG would like to arrange a meeting with other teams
members to discuss the future processes" and
"Project-wide, planning is blocking on Fedora.next until the WGs
report to FESCo in January; this makes QA planning for Fedora 21
mostly impossible until then"

(Clicked through the summarys back to end of sep. 2013 ...)

yeah go through the entire meeting logs in December to see the actual discussion that have taken place.

QA first and foremost functionality is and always has been around installer + base and base WG has defined ca 1800 components we need to cover.

The cloud WG did their own testing against the release criteria in F20, based on what Stephen has implied the serverWG will do the same so I really dont see why the workstation WG should be any difference since in the end of the day we dont have the resources to cover multiple products anyway when we barely could manage one ( default ).

JBG