Re: Anyone know why I can't access my volumes?

Sorry for the late late reply.

It was indeed the wrong keyboard layout. Imagine that...

I was about to give up when I noticed different German layout variations on my live disk. One of those worked. Surprise.

My case seemed strange because everything looked ok and there were no errors anywhere, except that the volumes wouldn't unlock.

PEBKC.