Re: Anyone know why I can't access my volumes?

Thanks for the feedback. It is really important to know how
these things happen. It is a good idea to stay within the standard
ASCII char-set for passwords and passphrases. (The "special char"
requirement some people have is really, really stupid.) Then, on a
German keyboard you only have the y/z swap, and that you usually
can just test out.

If in doubt, just make it one or two chars or words longer.
Personally, I have even dropped uppercase letters.

The problem with anything outside of standard ASCII is that the
encoding is really messed up and variable. Unicode was supposed
to solve that, but for this application it made things even
worse.

Regards,
Arno

--