Re: Suddenly unable to access encrypted LUKS partition

Hi Andrea,

it seems you're the second user in less than two months who was unable
to access the LUKS volume after an upgrade of Arch Linux. The thread
describing very similar symptoms to yours is here:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/dm-crypt/msg08014.html

This type of problem is usually really rare. There might be a pattern,
but then again two occurrences are not a sufficiently large sample size.