Suddenly unable to access encrypted LUKS partition

Hello,

I'm sorry to be the latest user which had a problem with the LUKS header but I'm really desperate to recover my data and contacting this mailing list is my last hope at this point.

I use a dual-boot setup on a Lenovo T480 with Windows 10 and Arch Linux on the same SSD drive, Arch is encrypted with LVM on LUKS as described in the Arch Wiki (https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dm-crypt/Encrypting_an_entire_system#LVM_on_LUKS).
To make the story short and simple, since yesterday I've been suddenly unable to decrypt my LVM on LUKS partition and started having "No key available with this passphrase" despite the correctness of the passphrase. Needless to say I made several attempts and checks and made sure the password is correct. If you want to have a look at logs and see all details I simply redirect you to the posts I made on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/e76se0/unable_to_access_encrypted_luks_partition_wrong/ and on the Arch Linux forum https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=251218.

As suggested in the FAQ and forums, I tried several things, like using the keyslot check tool and analyzing the hexdump command output (no evident damage from both), tried decrypting the header on another system with the same result and filtered out all other possible problems like keyboard layout, user error and system specific configuration. The only relevant thing to say is that last time I shut down my laptop before facing the issue I updated the linux kernel to 5.4.2 and run "mkinitcpio -p linux" but I didn't notice anything unusual respect to other times in the output from command line.

I've really no clue on what happened since I didn't do anything accidentally. I'm already on the "Acceptance" phase but I still have that 0.01% hope left to recover my system, so any help or suggestion is really much appreciated. If you need more information, please let me know (I've no problem sharing my LUKS header and passphrase for a further analysis). Thank you very much in advance for everything.

Best Regards,
Andrea Piccione