[Centos] Centos in the news

Well, I for one run many Centos servers (40 or so), but I also have 5
servers running RHEL. If it wasn't for the rebuild releases I would have
to run the first bunch of machines debian or similar so I would have no
encouragement to ever propose converting any of them to RHEL. I think
this is the model Redhat wants, when a supported system is appropriate
(a couple of the RHEL machines run a port (Oracle) and a couple are used
by a Telco) and the customer doesn't mind paying for it then we promote
RHEL where we can. For everything else we are free to use a rebuild
distribution.