[Centos] Yum problem CentOS 3.3?

wrote:

> It sounds like you're doing this on several (possibly many) machines.
> If you get above one or two a month and a total of 5 or more machines
> I would recommend a local mirror of the rpm files, including yum.
> The network is probably the cause of your problems.
>
> The topic of local mirrors has been covered before in the mailing
> list, so if you google for it you should be all set.

I agree we'll eventually have a local mirror at the data center.  But in
the meantime I'm simply asking if there are additional lines I can put
in as "baseurl" lines, or other ones, besides the default in CentOS
3.3.  I asked the same question of WBEL folk a while back when we were
still doing WBEL installs, and got a whole list back in reply.  Now
that I've switched to using CentOS, I'm wondering if there are others I
don't know about for CentOS.

I'd still like to know as it's unlikely I'm going to be able to get
mirroring done in the nearterm future.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation