[Centos] Centos in the news

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:50:12 -0700, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-03-27 at 18:41 +0200, Maciej ?enczykowski wrote:
> > > Yes on all counts. Fortunately for all of us, RedHat are adhering to
> > > the letter of the GPL concept,  i.e. their value added is given back
> > > to the OSS community. Even more fortunately, the CentOS volunteers
> > > have done a bang-up job in repackaging the free content into an
> > > extremely useful product.
> >
> > It would also be nice if we could give back to Red Hat (in a non-monetary
> > fashion).
> > Question is how?
> >
> ----
> reporting bugs
>
> Craig

Exactly ! I've reported some bugs I've found in CentOS 4 in the
RHEL4's bugzilla. Assuming CentOS4 is the exact copy of RHEL4 if you
find bugs, that's the only way I can think about to get them really
fixed in a future release.

My recent story about resize2fs is a good example (even if I didn't
reported the problem myself).

If you can't/don't want to give money back to RH send them bug reports :).