[Centos] Centos in the news

http://news.com.com/Programmers+bypass+Red+Hat+Linux+fees/2100-7344_3-5632434.html?tag=st.pop

quote -

Red Hat chooses to see the glass as half full, with spokeswoman Leigh
Day calling the clones "good news" because they could attract new
customers."If they try versions that are not supported or supported
inadequately, they will get a hint of the value propositions that are
available for Linux and ultimately turn to a company that can support
their businesses," Day said. Red Hat will continue releasing the source
RPM files. "What we're doing now we'll continue to do for the long
term," Day said.