Re: google removing basic html access, alternatives?

Hi,
What role does the two factor authentication play?
I am unsure I have an option for that, unless gmail still sends a message to the alternative email on the account. Will add, my options are based on what shellworld provides..they have mutt I have discovered.
Be blessed indeed in return,
Kare