Re: google removing basic html access, alternatives?

Hi,
my problem though is that I need access to the inbox contents entirely, not just to forward. The Debian list is currently discussing things like mutt with gmail, and imap as an alternative.
Apparently this bypasses the security problems with gmail in general?
And yes, I send from it too..agree that hosting your own mail has positives.

Thanks,
Karen