Re: Collabora weekly progress w/e 22nd September 2019

Dear George,
have you updated these changes in master?

Vahid

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 10:51 AM Vahid Gharaee <vgharaee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear George,
thanks for the info
regards
vahid

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 6:32 PM George Kiagiadakis <george.kiagiadakis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Vahid,

I don't know whether your board will work or not. In any case, the changes that I tested with Scott are not yet in master, so you should see no difference yet. I am going to push an update soon so that people can test with their hardware.

Regards,
George