Re: LocationMatch inside VirtualHost? [solved: bug]

On 14-Apr-09, at 8:15 AM, Eric Covener wrote:

I have no idea what this is in reply to. All I've said in this thread
is that the users list is not required as you asserted.

Note that If you choose not to avail yourself of the users list, you
obviously can't just move your usage questions over to an improper
forum like bugzilla.    Many, many bugs never hit the users list.
Many, many Apache problems are debugged without the users list.

Eric, you miss the whole point. Regardless if someone chooses IRC, a neighbour, junk mail, website, etc., it still remains a problem. This has nothing to do with the users list as a choice.

People are in here, in IRC, asking other people, paying money, doing
whatever they can, to get apache to work.

What part of that do you think is disputed?

Somehow you seem to think it's a
goal to extend the work involved in doing so.  You are simply wrong.

Where did you get that idea? This thread that told you the users list
wasn't a required step, or the disposition of your comically deficient
bug report?

Then re-read the thread. You will get all the information you need from what I posted. What is comical is the sheer attitude problem amongst open source people. The become self appointed stars because they offer something for free, half baked or not, then get rude in forums.

Rich in Toronto
...now go get on your bike