Re: LocationMatch inside VirtualHost? [solved: bug]

On 14-Apr-09, at 7:42 AM, Eric Covener wrote:

Not at all, my statement had nothing to do with documentation or
feedback.  You removed the asinine statement I was replying to:

It would be in everybody's interest if the whole system didn't require users to come to the users list. It's not like I don't have things to do, as I'm assuming yourselves as well.

Then what is asinine is that you know very little about business. So you don't have anything better to do? You think people are in here just for fun? People are in here, in IRC, asking other people, paying money, doing whatever they can, to get apache to work. Somehow you seem to think it's a goal to extend the work involved in doing so. You are simply wrong.

Rich in Toronto
...now go get on your bike