Re: LocationMatch inside VirtualHost? [solved: bug]

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Viaduct Productions
<lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 14-Apr-09, at 7:42 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
>
>> Not at all, my statement had nothing to do with documentation or
>> feedback.  You removed the asinine statement I was replying to:
>>
>>> It would be in everybody's interest if the whole system didn't require
>>> users to come to the users list.  It's not like I don't have things to do,
>>> as I'm assuming yourselves as well.
>>

> Then what is asinine is that you know very little about business.  So you
> don't have anything better to do?  You think people are in here just for
> fun?

I have no idea what this is in reply to. All I've said in this thread
is that the users list is not required as you asserted.

Note that If you choose not to avail yourself of the users list, you
obviously can't just move your usage questions over to an improper
forum like bugzilla.    Many, many bugs never hit the users list.
Many, many Apache problems are debugged without the users list.

> People are in here, in IRC, asking other people, paying money, doing
> whatever they can, to get apache to work.

What part of that do you think is disputed?

> Somehow you seem to think it's a
> goal to extend the work involved in doing so.  You are simply wrong.

Where did you get that idea? This thread that told you the users list
wasn't a required step, or the disposition of your comically deficient
bug report?

--
Eric Covener
covener@xxxxxxxxx