Re: VOTE: CVS Admin with Flags (Version 3)

Josh Boyer wrote:
On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 17:09 -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
FESCO Members, I would like this process to be ratified in order to get
rid of CVSSyncNeeded.  If you think the process below should be adjusted
before ratification, please reply with comments.  This has NOTHING to do
with the review process which must be fixed independently.

I'll +1 this.  Seems to be more streamlined than CVSSyncNeeded.

My only question is, who are the CVS admins and do we need a couple more
to help with the workload?

Right now the CVS admins are a few of the infrastructure leads and RH engineers. Unfortunately, they are all currently within two adjacent timezones. Jesse and I had been talking about spreading the CVS admin responsibility with someone in Europe, and I know a Fedora participant in Asia that might be good too. Full timezone coverage would be a good thing.

Warren