Re: RFC: Mass Review Process with Flags?

Further filing of review bugs is blocking on two issues:

1) We must decide whether or not the review should be assigned to the reviewer or package owner. I believe package owner is more logical, because that person is accountable to doing the work. The reviewer is already tracked by name in the flag itself, which too is logical.

2) Release Engineering must fix internal ticket #8521, to update the many changes from the Java team in package ownership.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx