Re: IRC SIG needs external oversight

This thread makes me sad too. :(

I think things are (as they usually are) more nuanced than they seem.
#fedora is neither a hive of scum and villainy where everyone is rude,
no one gets any help and people are kicked out on a whim, nor a paragon
of light where everyone is polite and rational.

There's a lot of old historical baggage on all sides.

Thinking about positive steps moving forward, how about anyone
interested joins the channel and watches (or joins in helping!) and see
first hand what your thoughts are after a while.

It's of course up to the council (or perhaps irc fits better under
commops?) if they want to make changes, I only ask that they be
discussed in an open and fair manner allowing input from all the folks
who have spent many years helping.

kevin