Re: Legal Update

Jesse Keating wrote:

I personally feel that you're trying any way possible to get around
what Legal has said.  It's very reasonable to assume that if you
attempted to do /something/, were told that Fedora can't help you
do /something/ but if you happen to look over /here/, that we are now
putting context into what /here/ is and what /here/ provides.  This is
what Legal does not want us to do.

You are trying to guess the legal outcome based on engineering logic which frequently is very different from logic (or what is the equivalent there) in the legal world.

I personally feel that what I am proposing is just fine and if there is any doubt about that, we should ask Red Hat Legal directly instead of trying to guess what is allowed or not.

Rahul