Re: Legal Update

Christopher Aillon wrote:

Read spot's mail again. You can't give a reason. You can say general things such as "There's some other software that we don't ship which is available here". You can't say "There's some other software that we don't ship because of .... which is available here". Including it in a very specific context like this seems to fall more into the latter, not the former, and does not appear to be allowed.

What I understood is that is that we can't explicitly say in words the reason behind why we don't include certain software. I don't consider the context in the workflow that I described as not allowed. Spot, let me know what you think. If we need to get legal confirmation on the specific workflow as I suggested, let's get that done.

Rahul