Re: dealing with rpm.

seth vidal wrote:

what do y'all think?
+1. Wouldnt reviving rpm.org be better than finding another place though?

rpm.org is on red hat servers.

neutral, to me, means an exec at any one company can't order it taken
offline. :)

Ok. I dont think thats really a big issue. I havent heard anyone ever accused Red Hat of controlling GNOME just because gnome.org is hosted by Red Hat (on probably the same server as rpm.org even). If thats really a concern,move rpm.org hosting to some other place then instead of creating a new project place.

My point is rpm.org is the natural place most people are going to look when filing bugs, looking to discuss spec issues, documentation etc.

Rahul