Re: SOLVED M-Audio Fast Track ULTRA vs Alsa

Il 21 aprile 2010 14.32, Niccolò Belli <darkbasic4@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED!!!!!! :D
> No need for any asoundrc, just configure jack as follows:
> http://darkbasic.homelinux.com/images/fast_track_solved.jpeg

I have a new problem :(
This morning we did some audio tests (tomorrow we will record) and we
discovered one new (BIG) issue:
the fast track automatically routes each input to the corrisponding output.
This is a main problem beacuse I booted with windows and the returns
in the fast track control panel were off... (and rebooting to linux
again it did not keep the settings).

Darkbasic