Re: SOLVED M-Audio Fast Track ULTRA vs Alsa

Can you please post your /proc/asound/cardX/stream0 where cardX is the
fast track?

2010/4/18 Felix Homann <fexpop@xxxxxx>:
> But indeed, I think there's something is broken about closing the
> device, e.g. sometimes I can't start jack a second time for the
> FTU...there's still lots of work for proper support.

Well, if I unplug a 3.5mm jack while the fast track is connected to
the pc through the usb the fast track reboots O_O
It doesn't happen with windows!

> Could you please try again on a different USB port. This strange kind of
> I-fix-it-the-windows-way thing has helped on my machine with similar
> symptoms, even the latency issue (might have been coincidence...)

I tried all the usb ports and it didn't helped: it still hangs the
system with aplay and the ftrack PCM and I still have tons of xruns
with jack (but I had been able to stop jackd through qjackctl).

Cheers,
Darkbasic