Re: SOLVED M-Audio Fast Track ULTRA vs Alsa

Il 19 aprile 2010 17.59, Niccolò Belli <darkbasic4@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> 2010/4/18 Felix Homann <fexpop@xxxxxx>:
>> Could you please try again on a different USB port. This strange kind of
>> I-fix-it-the-windows-way thing has helped on my machine with similar
>> symptoms, even the latency issue (might have been coincidence...)
>
> I tried all the usb ports and it didn't helped: it still hangs the
> system with aplay and the ftrack PCM and I still have tons of xruns

I don't know why but I do not have xruns anymore (it still hangs if I
press CTRL+C while playing through aplay).

Unfortunately with the .asoundrc the inputs do not work anymore and I
have only two inputs and two outputs.
Do you know how can I make and asoundrc with working inputs which
allows me to see all the inputs/outputs?

This is the actual one:

pcm.ftrack{
   type plug
   slave{