Re: Planned changes for bugzilla.kernel.org to reduce the "Bugzilla blues"

On Mon, 3 Oct 2022 19:24:07 +0100
Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Way more than 800, IME.  And I'm still subscribed to it, even though
> reading through the damn thing isn't physically possible.  About 1 or 2
> percents gets past the "delete unopened" pass...

I keep the last 10 weeks in my folder (and archive the rest.) That's 70
days worth, and I have 78,109 emails currently in that folder. OK, it's
been a while since I last took the average. It appears to be 1114 emails
per day now. I blame the extra 300 emails a day being the stable updates :-D