Re: 64-bit PHP binaries

I am re-doing the whole installation tomorrow morning as per the document and let you know if it worked. I have previously used tis document on one of my tests but will try it again.

""Morne Fourie"" <morne@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:67968BDE7A0303489896BA0F6D401732075C93@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Stanislav

I thought I had the cat by the tail on something. The plan is to rollout some none PHP 64bit apps for IIS on this server in the future. You are saying that I can actually run php in 32 bit and this will not cause a problem while IIS run's in 64bit? How would I implement this?

Regards,
Morris