Re: 64-bit PHP binaries

Hi!

developed for 64 bit and then we cannot run them as the server is in 32
bit mode. Or am I missing something big here? I am fairly new to IIS 7
on win2k8 so it is still a steep learning curve.

I think you are missing something important here. PHP applications can't be "32 bit" or "64 bit". They are system-independent. There are PHP extensions that are system dependent but those work on both 32 and 64 bit. You may have other apps, like ones written in C++, e.g. IIS modules, etc. that would be 64 bit, but that would not prevent you from running PHP as 32-bit binary, if you use FCGI.
stas@xxxxxxxx   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: stas@xxxxxxxx