Re: 64-bit PHP binaries

Hey Morris,

Morris wrote:
> I still receive the error below.
> [...]
> "There is no build provider registered for the extension '.php'."

hmmm, I found a blog post where someone suggested to map ".php" to asp.net, but the post absolutely didn't make any sense ... anyway, could you check if there is a line similar to:
[CODE]
<buildproviders>
       <add extension=".php" type="System.Web.Compilation.WebHandlerBuildProvider"/>
[/CODE]
in your "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\CONFIG"? If it's not, add it, restart IIS, check again.
Which version of the PHP binaries did you try?

Sorry, I know a lot about how to configure PHP with various webservers, but I haven't used Windows 2008 before, so I hope somebody else knows how to get your system up and running.

What's really puzzling me is that the X64 windows builds have been removed from windows.php.net, so I would really advise to give the WPI 32-bit a try.

Keep us up to date about your progress!

Regards,

Sascha
-------- Original-Nachricht --------