Re: 64-bit PHP binaries

Thanks Pierre. I believe this statement was made a while back as well and no show. How can we get them to post the RC1 code so I can test it on one of my staging servers? It would be great to know if there is a future in PHP (Smirk) as we are deploying some production sites on it. The problem Is that we may have webapps in the future which are developed for 64 bit and then we cannot run them as the server is in 32 bit mode. Or am I missing something big here? I am fairly new to IIS 7 on win2k8 so it is still a steep learning curve.

Regards,

Morne

"Pierre Joye" <pierre.php@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fe05d1541002100600s552b2fc6u5a6d1ce0321fabaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi,