[Patch] Fix calculating starttime of repeated timers with start date

Udo Richter schrieb:

> C.Y.M wrote:
>
>> Thanks a lot for looking at this problem, Udo. So, is it my
>> understanding that
>> Enigma does not need to change if we use the original "starttime"
>> patch you
>> posted in conjunction with this other new one?
>

> The two patches (my original and my last) fix minor issues with VDR.
> The bogus Enigma loop may terminate again with these two patches, but
> I wouldn't bet on it. You can try it if you want.
>
> Rewriting the Enigma loop as I suggested would be a good idea anyway,
> to make it a bit more robust.

C.Y.M. maybe you could test this fix and if it works I will include it
into the next version of Enigma.

Udo, do you know any side-effect of scripts or something like that if
the directory is renamed? I didn't test this patch due to some concerns
that there maybe some unknown side-effects ...