[Patch] Fix calculating starttime of repeated timers with start date

C.Y.M wrote:
> Isn't a "start day" set when a single event timer is created? The original timer
> that is created is just set to a single day event. Then I edit that timer to
> recur every Monday.

When the timer changes to repeated, the start day (in
seconds-since-epoch) is set to 0 at the same moment. A good hint:
Repeated timers with start day != 0 will have a '!' in front of the
timer. This would also indicate weired things stored into that field.

The edit dialog operates on a copy, and the copy overwrites the actual
timer in one big copy operation.

> After I accept the timer modification to recur every Monday,
> thats when VDR freezes. Hm, I wonder what is different.

One thing you can try: When VDR freezes, connect gdb to it with
--pid=xxx and do the usual thread apply all bt. That way we should at
least see where it is frozen.

Cheers,

Udo