[Patch] Fix calculating starttime of repeated timers with start date

C.Y.M wrote:
> With this patch applied, If I manually create a single event timer from the
> schedule, then goto the timer menu and edit the timer to reoccur on a specific
> weekday (by pressing the "0" key), VDR locks up and crashes when I goto modify
> the timer.

Sorry, cant reproduce this. I've set several timers, edited them on
several ways, switched to repeated, repeated with start date and back,
but no crashes so far.

When exactly does it crash? On leaving the timer edit dialog with ok?

When changing the timer to a repeating timer, do you set a start date?

If you use a skin: Does the crash happen with default skin?

Can you provide a backtrace?

Cheers,

Udo