[Patch] Fix calculating starttime of repeated timers with start date

C.Y.M wrote:
> When I change the single event timer to a repeating timer and press OK, it goes
> back to the timers menu.  From there, the OSD just locks up and doesnt respond
> any more.

What really confuses me about this is that the patch behaves exactly as
before unless a start day is set. And since you don't set a start day,
what triggers this?

> I wonder if the timer conflict checking built into the epgsearch plugin is what
> is causing it to lock up with this change in VDR.

I also have epgsearch running, so it should strike for me too. Plus, I
don't think that epgsearch is triggered directly on timer change.

Cheers,

Udo