[Patch] Fix calculating starttime of repeated timers with start date

Am Sonntag, 21. Mai 2006 17:53 schrieb Udo Richter:
> I also have epgsearch running, so it should strike for me too. Plus, I
> don't think that epgsearch is triggered directly on timer change.

yes, the search timer update is only triggered within the time intervall
specified by setup or when manually starting it from within the plugin.
BTW: til now epgsearch checks for timer conflicts using the timeline plugin.
The next release will probably have its own timer conflict check.

BR,

Christian